I’m a UK property investor and strategist focused on the residential market.
I Co-Founded Anglo Residential, a UK fund that has secured seed capital to build a £100m+ portfolio of high yielding housing. I host one of the highest-rated podcasts in the UK ‘property investment’ space on iTunes, and provide board level guidance to a small number of private clients looking to access residential opportunities, in this complex market.
My upcoming book, ‘Strategic Property Investing’, shares the methodology I’ve developed through 10+ years focused on property, investment and strategy:
– At Cambridge, where I did a RICS-accredited degree in Land Economy;
– At Deloitte, where I worked for 5 years in Strategy / Private Equity; and
– Through my businesses, which have led many millions of pounds worth of deals.
The book – and the work I do – is designed for the type of investor who has access to funds, and wants to grow their wealth and leave a lasting, positive legacy, but doesn’t have deep experience in the sector, or can’t see a clear path in this complex market.
I believe the best approaches to investing centre on more than just quick profits: they resolve real problems, deliver sustainable returns, and leave a lasting positive legacy. Beyond profit, my vision is to use investing to help 1 million people in line with the UN sustainable development goal of Reduced Inequalities, including through:
– Investing profitably whilst delivering quality, affordable housing to the people and places that need it, to resolve the UK’s housing crisis
– Sharing information, in particular through talks and my podcasts, which have had hundreds of thousands of downloads
– Opening up opportunities, including through alternative finance (e.g. crowdfunding) platforms
– Giving back as part of business, including in partnership with B1G1